GymTots is our free-play gymnastics session for children aged crawling – 5yrs. Children can climb, bounce, roll, balance and explore the gym with their adults under the supervision of qualified coaches. The class will begin with a quick warm-up lead by the coach, they will then be free to play in the gym using different equipment each week. Adults must supervise and remain with their child for the duration of the session. We can’t wait to see you for some gymnastics fun!!
WHAT TO WEAR – Children should wear comfortable clothing, shorts or leggings and t-shirt are best, with bare feet and jewellery removed. Adults will need to remove shoes.
GYMTOTS GUIDELINES –
- Watch out for uneven surfaces – there are lots of them!
- Adults should never go on any of the equipment
- Adults must supervise with their child at all times
- Please don’t allow your child to go behind the bouncy castle or outside of the curtained area
- If supporting your child on equipment, do so at the waist
- Ask the coaches for help if you are not sure how to use a piece of equipment
Scroll down to the bottom of the schedule to find the week you would like to book.